15.1.11

Great Day

hehe....

just now watched "Great Day" with my sister...

the movie was so touched and gau xiu too...haha!!

it makes my eyes wet wet....><

this movie taught us to appreciate our parents...

dont...."树欲静而风不止,子欲养而亲不在"

lorh....



so....

My father forces me to change my job....

my father is so protected his children...

he wants me to work at my relation's shop...

so that he no need to worry me so much....

he said he let me to choose...

but actually he is forcing me...

i'm not happy on that....

i like my job now, as a popcorn seller...=P

i feel happy everyday can go ECM..

although sometime i hate something or somebody at GSC...

but not til need to change my job...

learning lah....



Erm...

daddy....

thank you...

i know you love me...

but can you give me a bit liberty?

pleasseeee~~~~