22.1.11

First salary in my whole life!

ahaha...
first time got my salary in my whole life!
not much...
but thats all my xue-han money man!!
erm..
first thing...clear my hutang with my sister...><
then shared some with my mum..
after that treat my younger sister watch movie and eat...
lastly...^^
for myself...
SHOPPING!!
i buy clothes, buy books, buy buy buy...
now left less than 50 bucks...
okay now...
become poor again...
waiting next salary...



hhmmm..
i feel happy to work at there..
peoples there treat me very good..
they are so kind and friendly..
(although somebody abit weird)
yay!
i dint choose wrong my part time job...^^
so,
i decided to work there until the end of March..
hope that this few months can proceed smootly... =)

2 条评论:

our love 说...

no belanja me d!

Yuen Ling 说...

bluek...
you belaja me dulu larh....
muahahaha