28.7.16

Life now. Life then.

Look back to my blog when I am down, really do help!
Because whenever I have an insight, I will jot down here.
Looked back to my blog just now, how interesting is that, in every stage of my life, i worried about very different things.
It reminds me how 天真无邪 i was. HAHAHA
And the real reason of my insights, sensations, irritations etc. all because of my surroundings.

I am feeling down now?
Well, you think in a university life now, I should live happily like a kena toto everyday.
And must appreciate lah, this is the best part in your life! Emo for what?!
Hello, everyday also need to be appreciated ok, not only university life.
For a workaholic like me, I really cannot stand with the life that have nothing to do.
I will become crazy!!
And I almost gone crazy! Is too damn free now.
Who say do fyp will be busy, who say?!!
And if have nothing to do I will become lazier and lazier.
Yishh.. I tell you I gonna join back many activities in next sem!!

Another thing that makes me not feel so good right now is...
I am lost.
Ya, is in my relationship, I lost myself.
I don't remember my real need, I envy, I jealous, I will be super happy/sad because of very tiny things.
I am gonna set my standard and limitation right now!
I am not going to let my sensibility confuse me anymore!
But, i am not going to announce here. Hahaha

Deep in my heart, I hope I could graduate as soon as possible, so my surrounding change, and I no need face the irritation that i facing right now anymore.
Ok, think logically, I should appreciate the life now, deal with it, instead of escaping.
Embrace it. Tackle it. Smile. Be thankful.

Ok Bye. almost 2am now~~~
So hungry..... because my dinner tonight was maggie mee ba liao. TT




没有评论: