8.10.15

Try Harder or Walk Away

There are two roads in every elective situation.
Which is to give up or work harder.
My parents are not elective, my course is not elective,
my friends are elective,
my boyfriend is elective,
the Japanese II i took this sem is elective.

In the elective's path, i can choose to give up.

I always not confident in my Japanese II,
because my Japanese 1 result was bad and i might not have the passion as much as other anime-fever students in my class.
I planned to change it to audit course (no exams) if i really unable to handle it.
So, today i went to the student academic building to ask isit possible for me to change it to audit.
Thay said NO!!
Ok. no choice i must face it! i must tried my best so i wont fail my exam.
Suddenly i feel the confidence and energy.
Because giving up is not in my option anymore!

Thats the different!!

So does my relationship. If giving up is not in my list, then i will automatically find ways to survive and build it!
When facing obstacles, i should never think of break up.
If i keep thinking of break up is my "backup" plan.
Then i will never really try my BEST in it!

Make sense?

Once we decided, we must try our best to do it.  

没有评论: