18.1.15

My Hitch Hike experience. :P

I still remember the first time i hitch hike in my life!
Haha.. when I was in Rotorua, New Zealand.

In the morning, I walked from city center to The Red Woods ( a forest which full of red wood trees).
almost 4 to 5 km. took me around one hour to reach there.
quite tiring.
when I arrived. I need to walk again in Redwoods forest.
and i chose the shortest route, cause I've no more energy to walk there.
When i'm done, i decided to hitch hike back to city center!
haha.. because i don't want to walk anymoreee!!

I walked to the main road.
took me about 10 mins to shilly shally beside the road..
cause I'm really really paiseh to put my thumbs up to hitch a hike.

and then.. Finally..
i put my thumbs up~!
and start hitchhiking!!
yea.. many drivers ignore me....
Some dont even wanna see me, some wave at me.. Haha..
and i just keep smiling to the them...
haha.. feel so stupid actually..

after 7 mins... an old car approached to me...
the old man opened the window,
and asked, isit city center?
i said yes yes!!!
and then he asked me to jump in to his car.
wahhaaaaahaaa!!
successs!! ^^
so happpyyy!!!

before he go to the city.
he bring me to a recycle centre.
he dropped his recycle stuff that he collected to that centre.
i helped him...

His car playing very old style musics.
He chatted with me,
tell me about the news of Prince William born a new baby..
and told me later he gonna fetch his wife..
asked me about my trips in NZ.

and then. he dropped me at PaknSave. a supermarket.
i said thanks n bye to him.

he have a good heart.
Really happy to know him!
i hope he could stay happy n healthy!! ^^




没有评论: