19.8.16

19/8/16

So. My application is accepted by the University in Warsaw, and waiting for their acceptance letter.
Super excited! We applied it for many months already. Finally it had confirmed! wooho~!

Its an impossible thing when I just entered UPM.
Because it need to PAY.

In my third year,
after listen to our lecturer and senior said about it, its not that super duper expensive like I thought.
My family did not really oppose me to go.
and then I applied it.

Its always our dream to intern in Poland. (My course mates and I).
And~ we are one step closer now :)

Well, I dare not expect and dream too much now, til the day I step on the country.
Many process need to be done before we departing.
Many unexpected thing might happen.

I just feeling guilty for using my parents' money now...
They are not that rich.
Their life are getting less burden recently, but I suddenly ask money from them again.
Aiks~~~~
Anyway...
I only can 好好回报 them in the future larh.





没有评论: