29.7.15

just repost

#REPOST two years go
(i think i never post this in my blog, so just repost it. haha)

I'd achieved my dream. I'm in my dream now. And my dream is going to end SOON.
Working holiday in New Zealand was my dream since I'm 17. Why NZ?? Because of my dad, he wishes to come NZ so much and this affected me to think that NZ is a nice place (it is!!). My impression about nz before I come here was just black-white cows. Haha! Actually a lot more.
i'm 20, the farthest place I'd been was just Singapore with family. I was the one who even have no gut to ask for extra ketchup in McDonald. It took me a lot of courageous to decide to come to the foreign country with the not-so-close travel mates.
Almost all of my family and relatives opposed me to go so far. And the hardest part was convince my parents.
And then I made my mind. I chose to do something that I'll never regret.
This 5 + months really changed my life a lot.
But I'm still me. Maybe better me, maybe worse me. Haha!
Anyway, thanks for those who helped me to achieve my dream. My sisters who helped me persuade parents, my friends who encouraged me, my seniors who gave me a lot of information about nz.
To my two travelmates. Sorry and thanks for everything. I'm always the trouble maker. Without you guys, I'll not in nz now. Tq..
Last but not least, I'm glad to know the friends from all around the world in nz. You guys really made my journey much more interesting. Hope someday we will meet again.


Love,
Chen Yuen Ling




没有评论: