30.7.15

Braces story #1

So... yes! i will do braces!
yup, in a private dental clinic in my hometown.
Because the government will only do for the teenagers only nowadays.
and its impossible for me to back to my hometown on weekdays.
so, private clinic is my only choice if i wanna do it.
A hard decision actually.

I asked the opinions of few of my friends recently, all of them encouraged me to do it.
I read many blogs and forums online.
and then i decided!!

OK, come to the money part.
Its not really expensive in the clinic that i used to go actually.
RM5k++ 
(Pay 1.5k for the first time, then RM200 for each time i come back to tighten the braces)
normally people do it RM6k+ 
AND
the prices i asked two years ago is same as the price now.
They did not raise the price when everything becomes expensive nowadays.
5K is not a small amount, but is ok lah the price compared to other clinic.
PLUS my dad knew the dentist.

Why do braces?
its expensive, painful, and when we grow old, our teeth will drops anyway.
Why i still want to do it?
yes, of course, to become prettier.
Although i don't hate my look now, my teeth did not give me any problem. i can bite i can eat.
But honestly, sometime i will still not confident with my own smile.
I will not show my teeth when i taking picture.. etc..
So.. i chose to do braces! haha

i did a lot of "research" online. 
Like how pain it is, the pain stay how long time, so on n so forth!
i am very scare, but with the agreement of my dad and think of i have so many friends actually went through this. So I think I could conquer it as well!!

i did the teeth mold days ago.
it was EWWW..feel like vomit when they molding my teeth.
i pulled it out by my self! (sorry doctor ><)
but luckily no need redo it.

Alright it was just the beginning!
Next week i have to remove two teeth and stick the brackets on my teeth.
So scare, so nervous but excited also. haha

Wish me lucks! #1


Me: Should i do braces? 
My friend: If you have the money, why not?


没有评论: