25.8.10

Varicella

I Chicken pox now,and i got the MC to have vacation 4 days.thats mean this week i no need go to school lar~
i enjoy the first day of my vacation.i can eat,watch TV,play computer,sleep,read the novel.and i feel happy that i no need to attend the stupid programme lonjakan..hahaha
On the second days i started to feel bored, ..Eh, very boring you know? I can't go out because my face will frighten other ppl...I can't eat tasty foods, if not next time will have scar...i only can eat porridge,"ho fan","min xin"....dat kind of things, and cannot dip any sauce...ow! my life suddenly become black and white in hue...==
On the third days,i suddenly miss the school,i miss my friends,i miss my teachers,i miss my chair and desk, i miss my pps uniform...sit at home is so boring you know?
i can imagine that after SPM, the five months holiday, i will bored until insane..
so i advice you all and myself that appreciate the 4 months left bah~haha
.

Argh!!!!my body is very itchy!!!!
and my beautiful face no more...my face got 20 something poxes!uuuh!

2 条评论:

Wen , maoz 说...

wish u good luck for the pops ~
now is better than older onli get it ,
can cause death de man !

Yuen Ling 说...

yaya...
you are right!
my mother chickenpox with me..
she sam fu dao~