28.8.10

Koizora

=Koizora=


I watched this movie when i chickenpox-ing
i heard CK said it before
so i watch it..
a bit late ah...haha
this movie released when 2008 i think..
This film's story is quite not vy special
like usual Korea or Japan movie la..
somebody get cancer..
then his lover very sad..
something like this la...
nevertheless...
This one is extremely touching,my dear..
I cried when i watched the end..
wuwuwuu~
i will watch it again...hehe

Actor:
Aragaki Yui 新垣结衣.........Mika
Miura Haruma 三浦春马....Hiro




Hiro– I will become the sky and always look after Mika from above …


Mika– then, every time I look at the sky I will think of Hiro…
… A clear sky means Hiro is in a good mood…
… A rainy day means Hiro is crying…
… A sunset means Hiro is embarassed…
… A night sky means Hiro is warmly hugging me…




没有评论: