28.3.17

I am in Poland!!

So~ I AM HERE! hehe

after my 2 months internship in a wood factory.
I continue my internship in SGGW, Poland.

getting used of the environments...
the cold weather...
the people...
the public transport..
the foods...
drinking water.... is so hard to get here.

they don't have water dispenser as in Malaysia...
their tap water is.... even after cooking i also dont dare to drink (depends on area)
in my area, the water will have some oil floating on the water after boiling..
hmm~ so.. i have to buy mineral water for everyday~~~

The people..
Oh my~~~ the girls here are so pretty!!
mostly looks like barbie doll~ hahaha
i love to see them. LOL
the guys here... looks good too..

Lastly, my coursemate, travelmate..
i never believe we actually come here tgt...
my beloved four years coursemate
i will appreciate the last few months with you all!
even sometime we unlike each other, or even argue~
but i will sad too when we actually separate next time! 

spring is coming!!
hope the weather getting warmer soooon...

Bye~~ 

没有评论: