21.11.15

Wrong focus

My grandmother phone called me just now, and asked how am I doing recently? Am I taken by dinner? How were my braces, still pain? Recently, she called me quite frequent. This makes me a sudden wake up…..

What am I focusing right now? I am focusing on someone that thinks I am not THAT important. While I had forgotten my family members! They love me since I am a baby, and still care me so much until I am this old. I was trying hard to build my LDR but I had forgotten to build the relation with my FAMILIES!! I never try hard to make more chances to meet them as possible as I could, I didn’t text them, I didn’t call them for many weeks. I TAKE THEM FOR GRANTED! But at the same time I am worrying on my LDRBF takes granted for me. This is so ridiculous!

Em, yes, my current ldrbf is important for me to evaluate, because if I didn’t choose well, next time after the porridge is cooked I have no way back, just regret. I had put my energies on ldrbf, because I believe I can control the future I want (before the porridge cooked).

BUT! My families are the cooked porridges! They are the one that I will be regretted if I didn’t put my energies on them more from now!

It was like, why I have to worry about my ldrbf.. Is he the right one? Is he changing? Bla bla bla~~ INSTEAD of worrying on my parents and families’ health. My granny getting old now, my mum always complain that her back pain, legs pain, head pain.  

Who should I prioritise? In “theory”, I will answer the question without doubting, “of course are my families la!” But in the real life, I had put sooo much energy on the people other than my families! Ouuch!

Wrong focus

There are so many relations we need to build. And for sure, we should bias on the people who are deserve the MOST.

Its all about give and take. I just took too much from them, but i didn't gave them as what they gave me euqally.

We went to Pavilion by train together. = )

没有评论: