14.11.15

Foreign Language

When I was in secondary school, I always wanted to learn the western language, like Spanish, French, Germany, Italian, etc. Cus when I learn English last time, to know more new vocabs, I saw and downloaded a list of foreign language vocabs that can be used in English, like Deja Vu (French), means 似曾相识, this kind of words. and I feel its cool. Spanish songs are nice. and of course maybe affected by the western movies. 

I changed my thought, when I met my Japanese friends in NZ. I saw some people from other countries spoke Japanese with the Japanese friends. I was so envy that they could do that! Besides, Japanese foods are nice!! Like Okonomiyaki cooked by my friend. I love the most!! is super duper delicious! I learnt some Korean words that time too. I didn't have very close western friends that time. Well, at last Japanese was the language I wanted to learn the most then. My Jap's friends just inspired me a lot that time!

So, I took Japanese in my University as an elective course. I admit that I didn't put enough efforts to study the language. My result was not so good. But I was impressed by many of my friends that I am a fast learnner in other languages (speak) last time. haha. Hmm, I must spend more time and put more efforts to learn the grammars and writing from now! Language is not a subject that can be studied last minutes!
It's funny that because I wanna improve my Japanese, I started to chase Anime, listen to Japanese songs. Normally people learn the language because of Anime, but I am the other way round. Haha. Well, I am enjoying to do it too. Great chance for me to expose to other stuff that I will never did before.

Its cool to learn foreign languages actually, we can discover a new culture, like musics, movies, foods, art etc. And definitely can feel something... different. 

If I have chance, I will learn more languages, my next target is French btw. or maybe Spanish xD haha


Image from : http://speaklanguagecenter.com/


没有评论: