20.2.14

20 FEB 14


Had a "short" nap at 5.30pm just now~
Woke up by the alarm sound at 9pm.. 
They sent someone to urge us to come down for the activity by an super annoying alarm again~
and i buat tak tau jer~~ xD
Feeling so bad that i have skipped my kolej activities twice in this week! haha~
actually i have nothing to do in my room, just felt so lazy for the activities!
as i know, by going each activity, only will gain one merit point.
and i "think" i can gain back the points in the future. hahaha!
Just the first week in the sem, my lazy mood already ON! 
no self discipline, procrastinated my works and so on.
i don't like this kind of me...but... i just don't have the motivation~
Maybe i'm not busy enough recently? ><

well~
i will be insomnia for tonight again, i guess~~
aiihyaa..

没有评论: