19.12.13

First time ever to ride behind guy on motorbike (beside my daddy)

Saturday morning, my koko starts at 8.30am. and i woke up at 8.20am!! (my phone auto shut down, so no alarm in the morning TT)
Gosh!! that day is presentation day. and the Facilitators said all of us must attend, if not we will fail our koko. I don't know it's true or not. but it's better to go there on time.
i ran to the bus stop.
Luckily the 8.30am bus still there. TT
when i jumped into the bus. i just realised, i forgot to bring my buku log. argh!!
never mind, planned to ask faci what should i do later.
when i arrived KAA. Cheh!! so many people came late. some lagi late.
as usual, the presentation didn't start on time.
i asked the faci how if i didn't bring my buku log. She asked me to go back and take the book.
i said ok. i will go back by bus.
she said bus is to slow, so she asked the people in class who have motorbike, fetch me back to my kolej to take the bloody book..
A Malay guy. i don't know what his name, volunteer.. cause he also want to go back n take his book. now he got an excuse! haha!
wore the helmet. and climbed on the motorbike.
argh. such a bad rider! for me la. sudden speed up and sudden slow down. made me feel like going to fall off from the bike. >< so scary~
any way. thanks to him, if not i can't pass up the buku log on that day!!

This is my first time ever to ride behind guy on motorbike (beside my daddy). haha! xD



没有评论: