15.12.13

10 DEC 人生的第二个十年

My 20th birthday. and had the most people celebrate with me, ever.
For the past 19 birthdays, always forgotten by people, because it's on school holiday! 
Only some super close friends will remember it. and thanks for Facebook, after i have FB account. people spammed my wall on my birthday..haha.

On the b'day this time, I ate cakes for 3 times. received many free foods and present from friends. i really appreciate it! Even my close-est friends before i enter university din't do that to me before. Not because of the quantity or quality of the present, but their kindness to me. 

My birthday again. means is the end of the year again.
people who celebrated my birthday with me last year became a stranger.
people who celebrated my b'day with me this year are all brand new friends.
meaning.. I always have people love me? haha..^^
A year had gone so fast.
so many things happened in this year.
laughter and tears. Hugs and separate(with friends).
all these memories might faded one day..
but all these built who am i now and in the future.

人生的第二个十年
May my little wishes come true?




没有评论: