13.8.14

Life in UPM (First Year) 2

I want to talk about my roommate here!
The roommate of my first year in KPZ is Khai Ting,
she was a final year student.
very kind, always buy supper for me.
She helped me a lot.
and told me a lot of information of the campus when i was just a newbie.
Four months in same room.... not too long but not too short.
uhmm...
Happy Graduation my friend!!! i will misss youuu!! T___T

Second sem, YeeLum is my roommate. I am her first roommate ever in her life. (she said xDD) 
till now we still not yet argue for something in room.. hahaha
live peacefully xD
hope we can stay in KPZ till the last sem!
KPZ dont kick me out pleaseeee!!

i know sometime i will talk or even shout when i am sleeping....
and i have many bad habits too~
really thanks for my both roommates who can tolerate with me xD

<3 font="">

Loves, 
Yuen Ling Chen

没有评论: